Infrastructure mode means that the Eidola device is set up to provide the network infrastructure to support a network and the communications required for a functioning security system. This typically means that there is no other network infrastructure, that is no other DNS, Gateway, DHCP, etc. Alternatively, you can enable specific services as necessary.
- No network connectivity present for a service visit.
- Test bed or “sandbox” for incoming component inspection.
- Test bed or “sandbox” to mimic the network on which the system or component will be deployed. Does not require Information Technology (IT) resources.
- API and data structures for configuration and lifecycle maintenance input and output for both end-user and service provider.
- A “pop-up” network able to gather network, system and device telemetry
Infrastructure mode complements the EiDiags™that gather information about how components and networks are configured and communicating.